Simply put, there is NO better home insulating choice!
Lower monthly bills, better air quality, and less noise for a more comfortable home environment. Plus, Spray Foam is eco-friendly and will not sag or crack over time!
Many homes have dated or poor quality insulation and vapour barriers, which causes significant air and moisture infiltration. This results in lost energy, poor air quality, and potentially dangerous moulds & mildew. Spray foam insulation is designed to seal the entire “building envelope” – eliminating gaps, holes and cracks in the process. This superior seal stops air and moisture intrusion in its tracks, making homes more efficient, safer, and stronger.
A Spray Foam insulation system can reduce heat loss by 40%-60%, cutting your monthly energy bills substantially. Those incredible savings can pay for the cost of installation in just three to five years!
- Walls – Interior and Exterior
- Rim Joists
- Superior foam insulation system reduces heat and does not allow air infiltration, resulting in a more efficient home with lower energy bills.
- Liquid application means it can get into tight spaces that other insulation cannot.
- Reduce unwanted noises from plumbing and other sounds for a quieter home.
- Protect your family’s health by improving indoor air quality, keeping out airborne pollutants and allergens
- Extremely long life cycle, our high quality foam insulation does not sag, split, or settle over time
- Stands up to the elements – not damaged by flooding or water, and will not support or spread fire!
- Eliminates all moisture infiltration making mould very unlikely; it also kills mould on contact
- Adds structural strength to the house by up to 300%
Want to learn more? Contact us today for a friendly no-obligation consultation.